For Highschool graduate applicant/s"
- Form 138 Cards
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Parent's Marriage Certificate (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letter written by a priest who knows the candidate (preferably his parish priest). In the case of a transferee from another seminary, a recommendation from his former rector or prefect of discipline is necessary.
- Formal Application Letter
- Full-body picture of the candidate
- An essay of 500 to 1000 words describing the main points of the candidate’s life, especially the origin of his interest in joining the Recollect religious – priestly life.
For the Adult Vocation applicant/s
All of the above requirements plus: Police Clearance, NBI Clearance, Transcript of Records or Photocopy of the present academic performance / report card if he is presently studying and Remmendation Letter from the previous work assignment.