- Date: 19 August 2014 - 30 August 2014 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Venue:CaReS, Baguio City
HOW TO APPLY
PROCESS FLOW (Application)
STEP 1. Local Vocation Promoter (LVP) meets the applicant for an initial interview.
The Application and Biodata Forms
will be given and be answered trutfully by the applicant.
The Vocation Promoter reviews and evaluates the above forms. Then he appraises the candidate's intellectual, emotional and spiritual capabilities and motivations. Assists also the applicant in discovering his identity and meaning in life and in assessing his motivations and capabilities for the priesthood or religious life.
STEP 2. Local Vocation Promoter (LVP) administers the standardized test.
HSPQ (1 hour) and OLSAT (45 minutes)
STEP 3. Local Vocation Promoter (LVP) submits the test to USJ-R and evaluates the result.
STEP 4. Applicant prepares and submits his Portfolio to the Local Vocation Promoter for further evaluation.
- For Highschool graduate applicant/s"
- Form 138 Cards
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Parent's Marriage Certificate (photocopy)
- Recommendation Letter written by a priest who knows the candidate (preferably his parish priest). In the case of a transferee from another seminary, a recommendation from his former rector or prefect of discipline is necessary.
- Formal Application Letter
- Full-body picture of the candidate
- An essay of 500 to 1000 words describing the main points of the candidate’s life, especially the origin of his interest in joining the Recollect religious – priestly life.
- A short note of approval / support of the person (s) who will take charge of the candidate’s financial – material needs.
For the Adult Vocation applicant/s
All of the above requirements plus: Police Clearance, NBI Clearance, Transcript of Records or Photocopy of the present academic performance / report card if he is presently studying.and Remmendation Letter from the previous work assignment
STEP 5. Local Vocation Promoter (LVP) recommends the admission of the applicant to the National Vocation Director.
STEP 6. The National Vocation Director makes the final interview and final evaluation of the tests results and profile.
STEP 7. The Casiciaco Recoletos Seminary Chapter of Formation may approve the admission of the applicant/s to the seminary.